Задания на 21 мая 2020г
Математика – задания из варианта ВПР на повторение пройденного материала.
Русский язык – упр.722.
Английский язык – Итоговый контроль знаний по английскому языку 5 класса.
1. Соотнесите две части словосочетаний.
1) to follow a) the museums
2) to rake b) the postcards
3) to visit c) the leaves
4) to send d) the radio
5) to listen to e) the tickets
6) to reserve f) the rules
2. Выберите правильный вариант для заполнения пропусков.
1) I've bought a car and soon I ___.
a) will drive b) drive c) am driving
2) She has ___ done gymnastics.
a) already b) yet c) often
3) I ___ a dog now.
a) am seeing b) see c) to see
4) He ___ a trip twice a year.
a) make b) making c) makes
5) I ___ there since 1985.
a) wasn't b) amn't c) haven't been
6) They ___ singing when I came.
a) are b) were c) was
7) Last week I ___ care about my pet.
a) must b) had to c) may
8) The train will arrive ___ 10 hours.
a) in b) on c) at
3. Соотнесите имена собственные и их значения.
1) The Thames a) People celebrate it in autumn.
2) Halloween b) He is a character of the book.
3) Scotland c) It's the river in London.
4) Windsor Castle d) It's a part of the UK.
5) Harry Potter e) It's a theme park.
6) Disneyland f) The Queen lives there.
4. Прочитайте текст и определите истинность утверждений 1 - 5 после него. Ответ выберите из вариантов a и b.
Robert, Harry and the smart dog
Last summer, Robert and Harry stayed at their grandparents' house by the sea. One hot and sunny morning, Grandmother made a picnic and took the boys to the beach. After lunch, Grandmother laid down and opened her book. The boys were playing football on the beach and then made a little castle with some sand.
Then Harry saw a strange cave which was near some big, grey stones at the other end of the beach. The boys quickly ran to it and looked in, but they couldn't see anything because it was very dark. Harry said, "It looks big inside. Come on! I'll go first."
Harry and Robert were playing inside the cave when suddenly Robert said, "Oh no! I can hear the sea! It's coming into the cave." They were very afraid, but then Harry felt something wet on his hand. It was their dog's nose! The dog was very smart. It showed the boys the way out of the cave and back to the beach.
When they told their grandmother about the dog, she gave it three biscuits and said, "Well done!" "We're hungry too" the boys said, "Well", Grandmother answered, "you must wait when we have a dinner. It was silly to go into a dangerous place like that." "We're very, very sorry, Grandma!" they said. "We won't do it again."
a) true b) false
1) The weather was hot and rainy.
2) Harry went first into the cave.
3) It was dark in the cave.
4) The dog couldn't help the boys.
5) Grandmother gave the boys tasty things.
История – §60, ответить на вопросы 1 и 2 письменно.
ОБЖ – стр. 71-74, оценить ситуации 1, 2 на стр.72 письменно..
Информатика – Тест на повторение пройденного материала.
1.Продолжите предложение. Информация - это ...
- сообщения, передаваемые в форме знаков, сигналов
- сведения, обладающие новизной
- набор знаков
- сведения об окружающем мире
2.Отметьте устройства, предназначенные для ввода информации в компьютер
- акустические колонки
3.Что понимают под носителем информации?
- устройства для хранения информации в персональном компьютере
- линии связи для передачи сообщений
- любой материальный объект, используемый для хранения информации
4.Продолжите предложение. Имя файла состоит из...
- одно части (только имя)
- двух частей (имя и расширение)
- трех частей (папка, имя и расширение)
5.Продолжите предложение. Наиболее удобной формой для представления большого количества однотипной информации является ...
6.Школьники на уроке физкультуры строятся по росту. Определите, по какому принципу отсортированы (систематизированы) учащиеся.
- по алфавиту
- в хронологической последовательности
- в порядке убывания
7.Соотнесите программу и ее назначение
Программа Назначение программы
А) Word 1) графический редактор
Б) Power Point 2) программа для вычислений
В) Paint 3) текстовый процессор
Г) Калькулятор 4) редактор презентаций
Физкультура –. Выполнить и записать в тетрадь: ОРУ для плечевого пояса
ИЗО – Изучить тему: Выразительные возможности изобразительного искусства. Рисунок по данной теме.
Математика - стр.314.
Английский язык – Итоговая контрольная работа по английскому языку 6 класса.
I. Read the text and do the tasks after it (прочитай текст и выполни задания).
Caroline was at school in a small, quiet town in England. She was sixteen years old, and her mother and father were poor, and their house was very small. Ann was Caroline`s friend. Caroline said , “Ann, I want to find a very rich man and to marry him. I also want to have a beautiful house and a large garden and a lot of clothes and a lot of money.
Caroline went to London and then to America where she found the man she wanted to marry. Some years later she came back to England and visited her friend Ann. Of course, she wanted to boast about her life. She said, “Ann, I have married a very rich man. I`ve got a beautiful house and a large garden. My husband has got a plane and flies it!”
Ann said, “A lot of people have got planes and fly them.”
“But my husband flies it in his garden,” said Caroline.
A. True or False.
1. Caroline wanted to work in her small town.
2. Caroline went to London and then to America to find a husband.
3. Caroline saw Ann in England again.
4. Caroline said that she could fly her plane.
B. Answer the questions.
1. What family did Caroline live in?
2. Why did she want to leave her small town?
3. When did she come back?
4. Where did her husband fly?
Choose the correct variant (выбери правильный вариант).
1) His little sister usually … care of her pets.
a) is taking b) takes c) took d) take
2) Yesterday I … writing the project.
a) is finishing b) finish c) finished d) have finished
3) English families are very fond … having picnics.
a) for b) of c) with d) at
4) The town is rich … parks and museums.
a) at b) in c) with d) of
5) He … just … out the rubbish.
a) is taking b) will take c) has taken d) have taken
6) The palace is famous … its history.
a) of b) for c) in d) with
7) Every summer we … to the seaside.
a) are going b) go c) will go d) will
8) What … you usually … at weekends?
a) do…do b) did…do c) are…doing d) will do
9) Jane! What … you … now?
a) do…do b) did…do c) are…doing d) will…do
10) ) How many languages can you … ?
a) speak b) speaks c) spoke d) speaking.
Русский язык - упр.595 (развитие речи).
Физика – Выписать все формулы в тетрадь.
Английский язык – Итоговый контроль знаний по английскому языку 7 класса.
1. Прочитайте текст и определите истинность утверждений 1 – 6 после него. Свой ответ выберите из вариантов a – c.
A man from silent films
Charles Spencer Chaplin was born in 1889 in south London. His father died when he was a child, and the family didn't have much money. Charlie first performed on the theatre stage at the age of five.
After he joined Frank Karno's company, he went to the USA in 1914 and in his first year there he acted in 35 of Hollywood's early films. These were “silent films”, before the invention of cinema sound - the actors couldn't speak, but acted out their feelings in their faces and movements. Charlie Chaplin became one of the most famous actors in the world, and everyone knew and loved the role he played: a man with a black hat, big shoes, a little moustache and unusual walk.
With other actors, Chaplin formed a film company, and he started to direct his own films. Later, after sound arrived, he began to talk on screen and he wrote the music for one of his last films, “Limelight”. Twenty-five years before his death in 1977, he had political problems in the USA and moved away to live in Switzerland. Most people still like his films today.
a) true b) false с) doesn’t say
1) Chaplin was born more than 100 years ago.
2) He lived in London before he moved to the USA.
3) He was 35 when he got his first role.
4) He began to speak in his films in 50s.
5) Chaplin had his film company and was a very rich man.
6) He left the USA in 1977.
2. Выберите из скобок подходящий вариант.
1) Usually sweets are (eat / eating / eaten / ate) by children.
2) You should wake up (earlier / the most early / more early / earliest).
3) We (are invited / were inviting / are inviting / were invited) by our friends yesterday.
4) She made her brother (closed / close / closes / to close) the window.
5) I’ll be happy not to watch this (boring / bored / bore / boredom) film again.
6) They want (our / their / us / we) to walk with them.
7) We could (hard / hardly / harder / hardlier) see an old fortress on the hill.
3. Преобразуйте слова в скобках так, чтобы они лексически соответствовали содержанию предложений.
1) There is nothing (INTEREST) to watch on TV.
2) Our (TEACH) is very young.
3) Is Mark a (LUCK) boy?
4) (FRIEND) is the best thing in the world.
5) The Earth is (SAFE) now because there is a lot of pollution.
6) What are your (ACHIEVE) in charity?
4. Соотнесите предложения 1 - 6 и союзы a - f.
a) because b) how c) whose d) which e) what f) who
1) I've no idea ___ he has become a professional sportsman.
2) Ivan Kulibin, ___ Russians are proud of, was a great inventor.
3) We're very concerned ___ greenhouse effect means.
4) It seems very exciting to visit the London Tube, ___ is a modern railway system.
5) My son has no problems with his friends ___ he likes to get together.
6) Arthur Conan Doyle, ___ character Sherlock Holmes is well-known, was born in 1859.
История – повторить термины (в конце учебника).
Русский язык - упр.504.
Геометрия - задание на повторение пройденного материала из вариантов ОГЭ.
Физкультура - Игра "Лапта." (записать в тетрадь). Выполнить: Бег на 60 метров
Английский язык – стр. 119 упр. 1, 6.
Геометрия – задания на повторение пройденного материала из вариантов ОГЭ.
Русский язык - сочинение-описание по картине «Новая планета» К.Юон. Цветная вкладка в учебнике , стр.244.
Биология - §§65-66, стр.280.
История – повторить термины( в конце учебника).
История(кр.) – изучить тему «Форма и декор женских головных уборов».